The distressed property owner. Many unexpected things can happen, such as job loss, health problems, the ever increasing cost of living and the like.
WHO CAN WE HELP?
A PROPERTY OWNER that:
- Has “cash-flow” problems.
- Has legal action instituted against them.
- Has a bond related judgement against them.
- Has no income. Does not qualify for debt relief.
- Has entered a “debt relief program” but cannot, for whatever reason, continue with the program.
- Has had legal action taken due to outstanding levy accounts.
- Has a divorce situation.
- Has huge medical expenses to cover.
- Needs funds to settle other debts urgently (like school fees, cedit card debts etc).
- Has been blacklisted.
Most importantly: There is no upfront cost to you.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
By entering into a Joint Venture Agreement with you, to market and sell your property at a market related value.
- Provide cash upfront.
- Provide funds to pay off bond or levy arrears.
- Provide bond and municipal payments.
- Fund and manage superficial renovations in order to achieve the best selling price for your property.
- Prevent ‘sale in execution’/forced sale of your property.
In a nutshell, we buy time for the owner to sell the property for the maximum value possible. By providing the help as listed – we buy time for the client to achieve a realistic market value, as established by an independent professional property valuator.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS INVOLVED TO YOU, THE HOMEOWNER?
No upfront costs are charged to you. All funds paid out on behalf of the owner are recouped only once the property is sold. The solutions we offer to property owners are ethical and legal. It has been fully endorsed by our lawyers and auditors. Information to verify this is available.
All information divulged to us is considered confidential and is covered by our Confidentiality Pledge.
YES WE CAN HELP! TALK TO US NOW – Absolutely no obligation and no charge for our advice.